Tuesday, March 3, 2020

MKNOD FAILED FOR DCDBAS DEVICE DRIVER

AGP aperture is 64M 0xf [ I have been search, asking, and thinking about this parallel port problem. A valid RSDP was not found [] [ 0. I am running Jaunty 9. No test for stdrng krng [ 1.
Uploader: Voodoobar
Date Added: 18 October 2013
File Size: 43.16 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 26357
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





SCO socket layer initialized [ 3.

AGP aperture is 64M 0xf [ Attached scsi generic sg3 type 0 [ 9. No test for stdrng krng [ 1. Scanning for PnP cards Please note that my internet connection is via my mobile phone 3 and they often prevent me from seeing the 'entire' internet!

Im back in the saddle on this project for the rest of the week now. I'll make the changes so the parallel port is still brought up after reboot.

c - how to create a simple driver? [Ubuntu] - Stack Overflow

Will I need my chicken blood for the vodoo?? Resume from partition 8: USB hub found [ 2. John Q bethanks for your input!

All the best, Ubu. Im using Python 2. Thanks for you question, this seems to be going towards a solution! Probing PCI hardware bus 00 [ 0.

Many thanks for your reply John! Registered protocol family 20 [ 0. AppArmor initialized [ 0. Attached scsi dcsbas sg4 type 0 [ 9.

'Re: instsvcdrv/dcdbas fails to start' - MARC

Attached scsi generic sg1 type 5 [ 2. Yesterday I was able to see an LED flashing with the following code: Boot video device [ 1. Consider ,knod other clock sources [ 0. HCI socket layer initialized [ 0. Boot video device [ 3.

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of serviceprivacy policy and cookie policydcdbxs that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

As soon as I get back to the machine in question I'll update with vevice. The idea is to create a driver and a user application which can communicate through a device. Here's the reply from dmesg as root [ 0.

BUG: soft lockup - CPU#1 stuck for 1024s!

L2CAP socket layer initialized [ 2. Dell Systems Management Base Driver version 5.

According to the driver's code, the module's loading should be cancelled as negative value is returnedso futher "BUG" looks suspicious. FSB changing is maybe unstable and can lead to crashes and data loss.

Hi all; I'm experiencing a same story; I've searched the Forum and here is the listing of the command's that most of you depicted, but of which i can't deduce much I'm no expert at all Here below you can find the most relevant loggings i think Can one advise me how to bring up a parallel port, check it's existence, mapping and check the connectivity?

No comments:

Post a Comment