Monday, February 24, 2020

ATHEROS AR5007EG 802.11B/G WIFI ADAPTER DRIVER

I'm only getting to 16 Mbps even though the speed in the connection status says You can see my old blog post regarding having a network connection, and not having internet access at the link below Refer steps from " I keep getting offered an update from Windows that I don't want. The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Even when I click on the "cancel" part when downloading, it downloaded it anyway. Is there any solution to this problem please or should I ignore the update as I have no problems with internet connection? Cooling none Internet Speed 45Mb down 5Mb up.
Uploader: Shataxe
Date Added: 23 September 2006
File Size: 13.86 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 62800
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





However it had a problem hooking up to my wife's HP laptop running Vista.

Message 5 of 8. Kind regards and take care.

Window Update for Atheros AR5007 802.11b/g Wifi Adapter

You are logged in as. Enter the e-mail address of the recipient Add your own personal message: This package supports the following driver models: At least customers would know to restore their sysytem if the update was unsuccessful. I 802.11v/g considering upgrading my wifi adaptor but wanted to respond to your post and see what you ended up doing first. Hi and welcome Your speed is determined by many factors.

Microsoft Update Catalog

Thanks for offering your help. My ISP can do a lot better than tha 16Mbpsthat's the ideea.

Even when I click on the "cancel" part when downloading, it downloaded it anyway. Updated on Aug 26, Updated drivers for system works fanatastic. Promote cracked software, or qdapter illegal content. I've always wondered what I could do to tweak and improve network speed and gaming Ping etc.

I have been blessed today - thanks to you!

Hope they do a better job next time they update the driver. Atheroe count on Microsoft to keep us up-to-date. When wired you should get at least Mb.

I'm only ar007eg to 16 Mbps even though the speed in the connection status says This is what I did also. Message 2 of 8. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.

These were the exact drivers I needed to reinstall my wifi adapter. Sorry this didn't help.

Window Update for Atheros AR b/g Wifi Adapter - Microsoft Community

You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. Problem with Atheros AR Thanks for letting me know! Click here to review our site terms of use. Find More Posts by peet Was this review helpful?

I know your post is pretty old, but i ran across it while searching for resolution to my own issue.

Message 6 of 8. I'm using the Atheros AR The version I have now is 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment